Digital marketing has unlocked multiple avenues of communication between businesses and their customers. From email marketing to content marketing, you have a lot of channels to communicate with your audience. But whichever of these you choose, you should definitely learn from these digital marketing quotes by entrepreneurs like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Simon Sinek who clearly know what they are doing!
List of the 10 Best Digital Marketing Quotes to Take Inspiration from
- “If your business is not on the Internet, then your business will be out of business.” Bill Gates about internet marketing.
This statement by Bill Gates is so accurate, specially during this time when the world is in a pandemic and every business that is not on the internet is suffering.
- “Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend.” Mark Zuckerberg about social networks.
The reason why brands approach social media influencers and bloggers is because people rely on their endorsements. If your friend or an influencer raves about a product on social media, you are definitely going to trust their word.
- “It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.” Jeff Bezos about e-commerce.
This claim by the CEO of an e-commerce giant is 100% true today. You can barely find anything that is not sold on the internet today.
- “We are all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn’t a stronger connection between people than storytelling.” Jimmy Neil Smith about storytelling.
Jimmy Neil said it right! The reason why every brand is so hellbent on sharing their stories is because people believe more in stories, which makes them feel connected to brands.
- “Email has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches – at scale.” David Newman about email marketing.
Emails are personalized messages that you send to your subscribers to make them feel valued. They create personal touches at a large scale.
- “Almost overnight, the Internet’s gone from a technical wonder to a business must.” Bill Schrader about the internet.
We couldn’t agree more! From solving people’s problems to becoming a business essential, the internet took a giant leap in no time.
- “Content is fire; social media is gasoline.” Jay Baer about content and social media marketing.
This quote highlights how important social media is for content. Because what drives your content towards the audience is social media platforms.
- “Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale.” Chris Brogan about relationship building.
If your business has a digital presence but it has no reputation or strong following, it’s useless. In order to thrive on the internet, you need to tell your story and build relationships with your audience.
- “Content marketing is a commitment, not a campaign.” Jon Buscall about content marketing.
It couldn’t be said in a better way. Content marketing is a continuous process that requires commitment. It is not like a campaign that you are over with it once it’s launched. It is a life-long process.
- “People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.” Simon Sinek about marketing.
Again, storytelling is the key to selling things on the internet today. People are not interested in what you make, but the story behind why you make it.
All of these digital marketing quotes by the most influential people in the world are a solid proof why digital marketing is here to stay. So if you want your business to grow, you definitely need to explore all the avenues of digital marketing.