UPDATED: 15 August 2018 – Sadly the website is no longer using Pipedrive so you won’t be able to see it in action. I am however sure that the instructions will still work.
Hi everyone! I finally managed to get my Pipedrive form to work within a pop-up. Here is how to get your Pipedrive form to appear in a pop-up in a wordpress website, WITHOUT any additional plugins.
- Log into WordPress and open the page you want the pop-up to work from.
- You will need text e.g. contact us
- Go the html/text part of the page and paste this in:
<a class=”replacethiswithyourownclass” href=”#” onclick=”window.open(‘https://pipedrivewebforms.com/form/replacethiswithyourformnumberhere’,’pagename’,’resizable,height=600,width=400′); return false;”>Contact Us</a>
- Where it says “height=600,width=400” – change this to the size you want
- Where I have put replacethiswithyourownclass – well replace this please
- Where i have put replacethiswithyourformnumberhere – replace this with Pipedrive’s form code
- Now test it by previewing it
- And Publish!
You can see that it works on this url Pop-up Pipedrive form
We have followed it all the way into Pipedrive. Yay!